Podcast with BrickPicker on LEGO Investing

One of our members LegoPodcaster runs a website www.netcaststudio.com/brick. There are a bunch of great Podcast interviews on this site with very talented designers as well as a great interview with Jason from The Brick Show. We had a great conversation with Josh and Matt (his co-host) and it probably could have continued for hours. I personally can't stand listening to myself, but there is some very good conversation here. Hopefully the information can help some you that are new to the world of LEGO investing. Let us know what you think and check out some of the other great podcasts on the site. http://netcaststudio.com/interview-with-jeff-and-ed-maciorowski/

One of our members LegoPodcaster runs a website www.netcaststudio.com/brick. There are a bunch of great Podcast interviews on this site with very talented designers as well as a great interview with Jason from The Brick Show.

We had a great conversation with Josh and Matt (his co-host) and it probably could have continued for hours. I personally can't stand listening to myself, but there is some very good conversation here. Hopefully the information can help some you that are new to the world of LEGO investing. Let us know what you think and check out some of the other great podcasts on the site.

http://netcaststudio.com/interview-with-jeff-and-ed-maciorowski/

We really appreciate you and Ed coming on!

One of the things I had to get used to when I first started the podcast was listening to myself.

I loved the passion and the history, thanks Ed and Jeff for all you do and for sharing with us. I listened to the whole session this morning (which is not easy with feeding the six kids and getting four of them ready for soccer). I made a bunch of notes, and now I have to decide if I should go out and pick up that Green Grocer and the even harder step of convincing my wife. :-)

I loved the passion and the history, thanks Ed and Jeff for all you do and for sharing with us. I listened to the whole session this morning (which is not easy with feeding the six kids and getting four of them ready for soccer). I made a bunch of notes, and now I have to decide if I should go out and pick up that Green Grocer and the even harder step of convincing my wife. :-)

I had that same tough decision several years back with the Cafe Corner. Should I buy a MISB for $600? Was it too much? Maybe I should invest in something else. Well I took the chance and it worked out. There are a lot of AFOLs out there that want a complete Modular street and you can't have one without a Green Grocer.