TRU OZ 25% off lego sale

shaka

Did you score any good deals Shaka?

I got 3 x Hobbit Barrel escape for $52 (TRU exclusive)

2 x Republic attack gunships for $120 (TRU had listed price @160 not 180 which it should be). 

There pricing was weird as some were below retail (before discount) yet some were over, I could not make any sense out of it. One thing I did notice no 1st wave LOTR sets, just the 3 new ones. 

The ssd sold out so quickly, first day :(

Still there are some good deals, one thing TRU likes to do is reduce their regular price on older sets to get rid of them. TRU Australia seems to have much more reasonable prices that what you hear of the US TRU.

Incredibly my store still had some lotr Attack on Weathertop's which had been marked down to $62 plus the 25% discount!! Pretty happy with that

I also picked up a barrel escape and for some reason I got some architecture villa savoys. I have a gut feeling that this set will we worth quite a bit come EOL. ( let's hope)

Sadly there were no batman funhouse escapes.

I also saw my store has an incredible 25 Jabbas palaces. Hoping they are seriously reduced to 100

Did you score any good deals Shaka?

I got 3 x Hobbit Barrel escape for $52 (TRU exclusive)

2 x Republic attack gunships for $120 (TRU had listed price @160 not 180 which it should be). 

There pricing was weird as some were below retail (before discount) yet some were over, I could not make any sense out of it. One thing I did notice no 1st wave LOTR sets, just the 3 new ones. 

Not yet i'm on a tight budget.....i got a two year old and another one on the way so my lego spending is constrained. i'm planning on getting one large set by the end of this year which is either going to be SSD or the TB. 

When did you order yours? Just curious, no need answer. Hope we both get our orders filled.

I picked up a couple during the 25% off sale, too. I guess I'll make a point of picking up any that may be in the local TRU store when I'm there tomorrow. Although when there last, I think there may have only been one left, and that was two weeks back. We'll see.