41016 - Friends Advent Calendar 2013

Mezmaron

When I get my hands on one I'm opening it up right away :). Then I'll see if I can put it all back for Xmas!

Looks like you get Stephanie, Emma, and our squirrel friend from the animal series Wave 1. And a Tiffany's box!

http://brickultra.com/new-lego-friends-advent-calendar-2013-images/

I read that last year's advent calendar sold out. Wonder if Lego will overproduce this year as a result??

I read that last year's advent calendar sold out. Wonder if Lego will overproduce this year as a result??

I still have a few left from last year.  They were very limited and only available from LEGO brick and mortar stores (not WM, Target, TRU).  This was in the U.S.  Not sure about Europe.  My daughter opened one last December and had a blast.  In fact she, and my boys who had Star Wars Advents, would wake up bright and early just to open that day's door.  These Advent Calendars IMO are the coolest thing since sliced bread.

I went to the Lego store in Bellevue Square (Bellevue, WA) today and they had just set out the new advent calendars.  It was $29.99.

I bought one, and also got the free Lego Friends add-on promotion.

Mez

Will the stores ship and what is the lego friends add on promotion. I would like to get this for Christmas for my daughter. last years look so cute. thanks for letting us know about this. 

• 3 months later...

These probably have to be saved till next year.  Everyone missed the boat on these for 30 bucks on all 3 calendar this year.  I managed to finally find a few at a mom and pop before it was too late.  They were going for 60 on Ebay before the 20 days started.  These days they are in the 40-55 free shipping.  Not much profit after fees.

I bought quite a few at 50 percent off at kmart and such and did well selling them but I think that is only because they couldn't be found online or in stores when people wanted them. If the supply is good next year it will be harder to make a profit of off them. Especially if you bought them at full price.