Tuesday Morning

Just a heads up...

There is a store called Tuesday Morning which is basically a buy-out store. I popped into one today and saw a few Lego sets. Nothing I wanted (Minotaurus game, mining truck, and another game), but, if you are ever near one of these stores, it might not be a bad idea to see if they have anything you might be interested in.

• Like 1

Just a heads up...

There is a store called Tuesday Morning which is basically a buy-out store. I popped into one today and saw a few Lego sets. Nothing I wanted (Minotaurus game, mining truck, and another game), but, if you are ever near one of these stores, it might not be a bad idea to see if they have anything you might be interested in.

Wow! Thanks. I will definitely check it out. There is one of these right next door to my gym. So if you have ever seen what I look like you would know that I go there every day. For like 4 hours.

Tuesday Morning's is what started my Lego addiction 5 years ago. I ended up buying such a huge amount of Legos at a ridiculous low price, I had no choice but to make money on it. ALWAYS check T.M. from Oct-Jan. They get more Legos around the holidays and nobody buys them, so they almost always have some really good deals right after the holidays. FYI

Tuesday Morning's is what started my Lego addiction 5 years ago. I ended up buying such a huge amount of Legos at a ridiculous low price, I had no choice but to make money on it. ALWAYS check T.M. from Oct-Jan. They get more Legos around the holidays and nobody buys them, so they almost always have some really good deals right after the holidays. FYI

Good to know. I've checked the ones in my area this summer and they had nothing but a few city sets at about 80-90% of retail.

Just a heads up...

How much we're the mining trucks? Normal retail was $35 I believe. I got a bunch from shopko for ?17.50 after Xmas. That should do well if you get them at a solid discount. I always have good success with construction vehicles.

TM is very hit or miss in the DFW area. I have had luck getting them to negotiate prices. I've bought full boxes of minifgs at more that one for $1 per figure.

Sometimes you go in one and they'll have things...other times it's a desolate wasteland.

I have a Tuesday Morning very close as well. Checked it once, nothing, never went back. But I'll try again as the holidays come up.

The Tuesday morning in Round Rock has a stack of Legos. I went in a couple of weeks ago and they had about twenty all Lego City stuff and a two Atlantis sets. The prices however were not that great. My wife goes to TM all the time and catches 80% on just about everything...Lego's however are more like 15-20% off full retail. 

The Tuesday morning in Round Rock has a stack of Legos. I went in a couple of weeks ago and they had about twenty all Lego City stuff and a two Atlantis sets. The prices however were not that great. My wife goes to TM all the time and catches 80% on just about everything...Lego's however are more like 15-20% off full retail. 

I'll walk into mine again and look around, thanks for the tip. There's one deep South just off Manchaca near Slaughter lane, but I'd be surprised to find anything worth buying.

Wow! Thanks. I will definitely check it out. There is one of these right next door to my gym. So if you have ever seen what I look like you would know that I go there every day. For like 4 hours.

This might be the most off the wall comment I have ever seen on here.  Did somebody hack your account?

I was just in Milwaukee for a friend's wedding and had some down time. I looked this store up online since I don't have any in Green Bay. sure enough I found one. I put the address into the GPS and headed out. When I got there it was a Kmart instead of a Tuesday morning. I didn't find anything there either. Oh well.