4842 & 4867 ... Together or separate?

Cchiola

I`d suggest separately. Like El said, you will likely have a wider amount of potential buyers. If you sell together, you`ll need to find someone who will obviously want them, but not only that, someone who will feel more comfortable shelling out a bigger amount of cash in one transaction. As Christmas comes though, I doubt that would be an issue. I`d still say sell separate and just say int he desc. that you have the other one available and offer a break on shipping if someone buys both auctions. Just my $0.02. 

Thanks! Do you think Christmas 2013 is good or you'd wait 2014 or 2015?

I don`t see why not this year if you want to make a decent amount of money. As time passes though, my guess is value is only going to go up and up. The fan base is already long established, and as such you will likely make more money in the long run with this line. Someone is always going to want to buy HP Lego  :thumbsup:

Thanks! Do you think Christmas 2013 is good or you'd wait 2014 or 2015?

I think it depends on what you want to do with that money. If you want to buy other sets then you might be better holding, as I think your HP sets will appreciate as well over 2014 as anything else you can currently purchase. (Not saying it WILL, but you have questions about the other sets like "When will it go EOL?") If you want the money for something else then by all means sell...you will have made a good amount of money.