The Next Big Set - 2,000 Pieces +

The sets that are possible candidates:

1) rumored Parisian restaurant modular

2) new Marsek ship

Both would probably be short of the 2K count.

we have yet to see a modular that has been under 2,000 pieces. i believe the smallest was the pet shop at 2,032??

next, i believe the container ship is a good bet. however, the last one was 990 or 995 pieces depending on the one you are looking up. i would think they would try and out do themselves and make a 3,000 piece ship. that could rival the price of the 10179 when it retires

we have yet to see a modular that has been under 2,000 pieces. i believe the smallest was the pet shop at 2,032??

next, i believe the container ship is a good bet. however, the last one was 990 or 995 pieces depending on the one you are looking up. i would think they would try and out do themselves and make a 3,000 piece ship. that could rival the price of the 10179 when it retires

While a 3,000 piece Maersk ship would be awesome, it nor anything else will ever rival the price of a 10179 IMO. 

• Like 1

A stretch but a Iron Man Malibu mansion will get my dollars!!

i asked my girlfriend last night and she said that same thing, that maybe a super heroes set would be it. i would have thought that during the iron man 3 movie, or avengers movie would have been it, but i guess not. Avengers 2 is coming in 2015, maybe we will have some hope then. It would be one cool set though!

star wars:

cloud city

cantina bar

lotr:

Barad-dur

prancing pony

Minas Tirith

battle pellennor fields (so much potential here)

attack on osgiliath with witchking and fell beast

prologue scene with sauron, gil-galad, elrond, king elendil, isildur

and this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-Lord-of-the-Rings-Edoras-Kings-Golden-Hall-Medusheld-Instructions-Only-/171108016682?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item27d6d5222a