Quick Sell of Sydney Opera House

Does anyone think it might be worth it to buy two of the Sydney Opera House 10234 during the VIP early buying period to quickly try and sell for a profit to those too eager to wait?  What do you think this set might go for on ebay doing this?  It's way to early to buy these and sit on them for awhile, but would the profit be worth trying this quick flip?  Thanks for any responses. 

I don't think I really like the set.  It is huge, brown, and somewhat boring.  I saw the set today at the Lego store, and I watched the video preview, and the guy looked very excited, but maybe he was just a fan of the building beforehand.   I know it was very difficult to design, and it does look like the actual building, but would someone who does not care immensely for the building want something with that large of a footprint displayed?  And forget playing with it.  What kid would want to play with a Lego opera house?  

As an investment:  I have no idea what this thing would do.  Maybe sell like crazy in Australia.  As a Lego fanatic:  Pass, Pass, Pass.  This is the type of set that I might enjoy building, but if I were given this set an any other set to build, I would not choose this one.  

Again, I live in America, and I have never seen this building in person.  It might be as cool as the Empire State Building or Wrigley Field elsewhere.

• Like 1

at a MSRP of $320 that is quite steep ... makes TB a steal at the current price ... makes us small time investors think hard about investing in this one because of the price ... ide like to own two one day but at $640 ... ide be digging a deep hole in my wallet ... the investment potential in this one is very cloudy at the moment ... just gotta be quick when a descent sale will pop up!!