Pricing mistake by a third party seller?

Gkorneev

Just got a camel alert for 4204 The mine for $13. There were 13 in stock when I looked at details page but I got only one by the time I put it in my cart and checked out. Price has been adjusted to 96.00 now.

What do you think, order will get canceled?

Screenshot attached this time, hopefully.

While I'm at it, got another camelcamelcamel alert for 3061 friends city park cafe for 20.97 + shipping (9.00 off).

Screenshot attached this time, hopefully.

While I'm at it, got another camelcamelcamel alert (Not a mistake, but there was just one, so not worth it after shipping costs are taken into account) for 3061 friends city park cafe for 20.97 + shipping (9.00 off).

Seems I can't attach files from my phone. I got the impression it would work... I can select picture and it tells me there is attachment but when I Post the screenshot was not attached. I'll try from my PC.

Not sure if this is a feature, but it looks like I can edit the quoted part, so I can make myself look smarter in hindsight :)

bp_1376612784__photo.png

Just got a camel alert for 4204 The mine for $13. There were 13 in stock when I looked at details page but I got only one by the time I put it in my cart and checked out. Price has been adjusted to 96.00 now.

What do you think, order will get canceled?

It will get canceled. I have had this happen several times.

They will just say its out of stock. There is no penalty

Was the third party having amazon fulfill it or did they do it themselves.

I once bought a book for $.01 with free shipping. It was a third party seller using Amazon to fulfill and I had Prime.

I don't know... I think they shipped it themselves, I believe the packing list was from the seller. Would it be Amazons packing list if it was fulfilled by Amazon?