Swapping/Trading

viking

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I did my due diligence and couldn't find an answer otherwise.  Is there a forum on this site where folks can offer sets for trade?  I've actually swapped a couple sets through conversations on the site and have found it a great way to access items that I can't find here in my somewhat limited market.

Any help would be appreciated.

Officially, wait for the Brick Classifieds.  If you search that name, you will find tons of discussion about what it will be.  Actually, there is a long discussion going on about it right now from the Administrators.  Along with selling, I believe you will be able to trade on the Classifieds as well.

Guest eightbrick

Officially, wait for the Brick Classifieds.  If you search that name, you will find tons of discussion about what it will be.  Actually, there is a long discussion going on about it right now from the Administrators.  Along with selling, I believe you will be able to trade on the Classifieds as well.

Yep, I think Huskers is right, you will be able to trade on the Classifieds. There are also a couple other places, like Brickswap (http://www.legoswap.com/) except that place is completely dead and looks quite outdated and there is a kickstarter project for something called "The Brick Stop" (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1401652493/the-ultimate-website-to-trade-lego-bricks-and-inst). Unfortunately, that project failed to be funded successfully, so I my absolute recommendation goes to the BrickClassifieds once it opens. None of us have a complete idea of how it is going to look but this site is proof that it is going to be good.