Can't Figure out this Yellow Cyclops

El Guapo

Question

Probably an easy one...but can't figure out where this guy came from or who he is:

$T2eC16VHJH8E9qSEWJ3,BQYy2VG5+w~~60_35.J

This is not my picture, and sorry I am using someone elses Ebay auction...

The one I have also has a yellow torso that looks alot like his head.  I apologize for sketchy info but this pic was all I can find.  If I don't figure it out soon I will post a picture of the entire guy.

Thanks!

10 answers to this question

YES!!! Thank you.  I have that helmet too.  Bought a box at a garage sale on Saturday, was able to separate most of the stuff but he was just kind of an anomoly.  Best part of the box was a complete IJ and the Crystal Skull Temple set.  Only missing the Russian soldier. 

Guest eightbrick

Dude, that's Snake from the Space Police III theme. I should know cause I had to buy all those sets up! :D

sp097.jpg

The link will bring up the BrickLink page stating he was available in three sets. He also was in an exclusive polybag without a visor for some reason.

Wow, that was the quickest answer ever TOK, good job! I recently bought the little impulse set with him (mine was in a box instead of a poly).

I was gonna say Sarah Jessica Parker.

HA HA! Dang, that's funny right there! :laugh:

YES!!! Thank you.  I have that helmet too.  Bought a box at a garage sale on Saturday, was able to separate most of the stuff but he was just kind of an anomoly.  Best part of the box was a complete IJ and the Crystal Skull Temple set.  Only missing the Russian soldier.

You're welcome. :derisive:

A complete Indiana Jones set, you say. A good find indeed.

Wow, that was the quickest answer ever TOK, good job! I recently bought the little impulse set with him (mine was in a box instead of a poly).

Yeah, first time I was quick on the draw! My love for the theme definately helped here. I didn't realize until now that impulse set came in a box. I assumed from the size and piece count it would be a polybag instead. My mistake.

$(KGrHqRHJEEFGvoEZbeFBRu(eBHotQ~~60_57.J

Oop, another mistake. I meant Snake instead of Slizer. Slizer was the green alien here. Why the heck did I think Slizer in the first place?

sp102.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, first time I was quick on the draw! My love for the theme definately helped here. I didn't realize until now that impulse set came in a box. I assumed from the size and piece count it would be a polybag instead. My mistake.

$(KGrHqRHJEEFGvoEZbeFBRu(eBHotQ~~60_57.J

Oop, another mistake. I meant Snake instead of Slizer. Slizer was the green alien here. Why the heck did I think Slizer in the first place?

sp102.jpg

Ha ha...thanks!  Okay, so Snake it is.  Slizer sounds cooler though...the reason no visor in the set is probably cause they wanted to keep the piece count down...heaven forbid they increase it to a whopping 15 pieces!

Ha ha...thanks!  Okay, so Snake it is.  Slizer sounds cooler though...

Slizer does sound cooler....until I think of Snake as in Snake Plisskin. :D

the reason no visor in the set is probably cause they wanted to keep the piece count down...heaven forbid they increase it to a whopping 15 pieces!

Yeah really, Lego is like "we'll stick the sucker in a box which takes more room to ship than four or so polybags and oh yeah, take out the visor cause that's just way too many pieces!" Worst....thinking....ever....