Minifigure Identification & Valuation Thread

Fcbarcelona101

Question

Oh my bad that guy is the torso for Pete Parker from Spidey.. Lol sorry if I typed anything wrong I have paper taped over my screen (I'm tracing stuff) lol.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=spd031

Yep, that's the one from Doc Ock's Hideout. That reminds me, does anyone have Spider-Man's Doc Ock Ambush? I thought it was a neat little playset for $30.

can anyone tell me please if its the same minifigure? Is it both Classic Space - Yellow with Airtanks or Classic Space - Yellow with Airtanks and Modern Helmet (Reissue) ?

Thank you

The helmet style and warping from age would say it is a Classic Space astronaut. I have a couple of those thin helmets and they either caved in or twisted from the heat over time I imagine. The plastic feels almost soft and malleable as rubber. It's weird when you have it in your hand like that.

Hello Everyone, I bought a lot of figures off ebay and was wondering if you could help identify some of the figures. I usually would use bricklink and figure it out myself but I'm not going to have the time for a few weeks, so if any of you know the figures or feel like looking them up it would would be a big help. Thanks

(I'm pretty sure the last picture isn't legos)

post-34439-0-35304200-1409868869_thumb.j

post-34439-0-28866300-1409868899_thumb.j

post-34439-0-76827400-1409868926_thumb.j

post-34439-0-78561700-1409868955_thumb.j

from what i can see, i think... 

First photo the lot are all powerminers, so should be easy enough to identify each onn on brickset

Second photo,

Top row

Hoth rebel officer,  Naboo fighter pilot, Prince of Persia, I think Asoka head on an ostrich jockey torso.

Bottom

Indiana jones cemetery warrior missing hair, maybe another but the head might not be correct

The Jester, Pirate and the random city guy, all fairly standard figs

Third, mostly agents, Looks like fuse, dyna-mite, Dr D Zaster, could be fire-arm (can

In the 2nd pic you have Series 1 CMF's including the Nurse, which goes for good money.  90% of your value is in that little pile.  You also have the Spaceman, Indian, Cheerleader, Cowboy, Super Wrestler, and Demolition Dummy at the very least, probably more in there as well.  Probably over $100 value in that pile alone.  

Edit: Didn't see that you knew there was S1 in the lot.  Carry on.

The helmet style and warping from age would say it is a Classic Space astronaut. I have a couple of those thin helmets and they either caved in or twisted from the heat over time I imagine. The plastic feels almost soft and malleable as rubber. It's weird when you have it in your hand like that.

thank you for the info.

do anyone know something about the value? i only see one Minifig on bricklink like that and the price is arround 44