Check out this grand discount on Amazon!

TheOrcKing

Okay, I was looking through the Amazon price grid to then came across the Umbaran MHC and it stated the set was half off! I immediately clicked on the link and just as quickly was disappointed. It was for the wrong set. Not only that but the list price was incorrect and the sale amount is above real retail! I mean, look at this ridiculous malarkey!

gallery_2081_28_38758.png

This is actually being sold by Amazon.com and not some third party seller.

Here is the Amazon product listing to see for yourself. This is just laughable.

• Like 1

Amazon.com still hasn't fixed it. I've been tricked by Walmart.com when I saw a link advertising the Hogwarts Castle for retail on their website a couple of months ago. I clicked on the link and it sent me to a "Cannot find the item" page. I didn't get my hopes up, but I was still slightly disappointed.

Amazon.com still hasn't fixed it. I've been tricked by Walmart.com when I saw a link advertising the Hogwarts Castle for retail on their website a couple of months ago. I clicked on the link and it sent me to a "Cannot find the item" page. I didn't get my hopes up, but I was still slightly disappointed.

I hate those. I sometimes get board and do google searches for sets to check out if anywhere has sets. Walmart will show up - go to the page and it says "not sold online" or "Cannot find the item"

Guest eightbrick

I hate those. I sometimes get board and do google searches for sets to check out if anywhere has sets. Walmart will show up - go to the page and it says "not sold online" or "Cannot find the item"

Oh boy yes. It's like one of those banners for the Walmart Harry Potter bundles. Those things are annoying as megablock.

I always bring up the old HP links after that one day months ago when they had some hogwarts in stock. I was not the lucky brickpicker that scored big that day.

I did notice that, even though old, they have the Diagon Alley, out of stock, but priced at $278.79 which is TOTALLY random and a price only TRU could match.

For kicks: http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Harry-Potter-Diagon-Alley/17353276?wmlspartner=AKGBlS8SPlM&sourceid=31146141012829052537&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Guest eightbrick

I always bring up the old HP links after that one day months ago when they had some hogwarts in stock. I was not the lucky brickpicker that scored big that day.

I did notice that, even though old, they have the Diagon Alley, out of stock, but priced at $278.79 which is TOTALLY random and a price only TRU could match.

For kicks: http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Harry-Potter-Diagon-Alley/17353276?wmlspartner=AKGBlS8SPlM&sourceid=31146141012829052537&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Strange. Interesting find. LOL I love that "a price only TRU could match"

Okay, I was looking through the Amazon price grid to then came across the Umbaran MHC and it stated the set was half off! I immediately clicked on the link and just as quickly was disappointed. It was for the wrong set. Not only that but the list price was incorrect and the sale amount is above real retail! I mean, look at this ridiculous malarkey!

This is actually being sold by Amazon.com and not some third party seller.

GREAT catch

So does Walmart troll for the lowest price and then try to beat it, even if the darn thing doesn't exist in its inventory? And then Amazon's trolls try to match it?

Sorry, I don't know how any of this works and ABC Family has been rocking out the HP movies and my kids are clamoring for HP legos and I just missed the boat.