Which set still available will be the next Cafe Corner / UCS Millenium Falcon?

Now this Post is a good one, i see most agree on the haunted House, but why am I getting kicked around on me have 33 of them and going for more. And i hope it does not retire until next year, because I want to have 50 or more of them. But really he are the ones that will bring in the huge big bucks. Ed

1-Tower Bridge

2-haunted House

3-SSDS

4-Death Star, Most don't agree, but this set will be at least $600 or more the first year after it retires.

Got a question for you emz .. have you actually sold any older retired sets that you purchased 30+ and made profit. Just wondering how you can afford all these legos :)

Why makes the HH stand out for a lot of you guys?

I can't see it getting nowhere near the Cafe Corner or Market Street prices, least with them people want them to complete there modular series ect, so are willing to pay a premium to complete the series.

There is a lot of content in the forums regarding the uniqueness and appeal of the HH.

For me, it's a mix between it's exclusivity, overall build, excellent theme representation and as stated before, appeal. This is an amazing build. When you think about a spooky looking house, I bet what you come up with resembles closely to the HH.

Will it come close to Cafe Corner or Market Street prices? Doubt it. But I also doubt any other set will get there.

Of all the sets out there, this is one that has a fair chance of becoming a behemoth once it goes EOL.

Getting back the original two sets, the MF & CC.

Both were unique in their themes at the time. MF, the first true minifigure scale set, and also of a very popular ship in the movies; CC the first of its kind. So to reproduce similar returns you need a similar type of set.

So I nominate LOTR Tower of Orthanc. This is the first LOTR UCS type set. The first with a 10nnn set number. OK, its not true minifigure scale but as good as you will get. (True mini-figure scale ToO would be 14 metres tall!).

IF it has a relatively short production run, say 2 years for less and IF it remains an exclusive, it should do very well.

Having said all the sets mentioned so far should do well. I have a TB & a B-Wing.