What do you all think of this?

We buy these type of containers every week from same kind of situation. $250 is on the high side. Check for Mega Bloks, dirt, Barbie parts, Hot Wheels, hair, old pieces of candy, crayons, dog hair, shag carpet and all kinds of stuff. Sometimes they are very clean. None are ever complete. Bring along another container and get ready to dump some or all to check for above. Mega Bloks are like cockroaches, find on, you will find more. Instructions? It's a "Got to have" or else it's just a container of bricks.  Price, $100. to 175. No instructions> $50. to 100. And most important> ASK QUESTIONS!!!

Bricks is bricks. We stopped buying containers of small sets, we have about 60 containers of mixed bricks, a lot have sets. Sorting takes time. Good Luck

The guy who listed about another title, buying sets, and damaged one's at "Dirt Cheap" sounds like a much better deal. "dirt Cheap is a Southern based Co. about 57stores in 6 states. can Google it, to get the whole list with phone #s. And to that fellow, DON'T GIVE AWAY YOUR SOURCES!!!

That was me as well. I share though - its a hobby. Everyone should try there!

I hope I find another investor in my area. I would love a deal buddy so I didn't have to drive everywhere - could just share sets and deals. lol

Nice score DNIIM!! Personally I would be tempted to sell the sealed sets within the next year or so to recoup investment and reinvest cash, but Maybe they keep going up in value, so it's a tough call...

Yeah I know. Honestly I am leaning towards selling them all, but making a really good listing and trying for absolute top dollar. I don't have to sell them now so I could wait to get as much out as possible and if they start to go up, all the better.