Lego Delorean cheaper on NZ Lego online

kishidan69

Hello all, first time posting on this forum, just thought I'd share something interesting.

Was just browsing through all the different online Lego shops, checking on the status of Delorean and excl ed. 4x4 crawler order availability in the different countries, went onto the NZ Lego site - crawler retail price is $299 NZD - OK, fair enough - then saw the Delorean going for $53.99 NZD, which is about 30% cheaper than $69.99 AUD on the Aus Lego shop, after conversion!

Not sure if it's a pricing error, but If you've got family or contacts in NZ - maybe worth ordering through them at this price.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised with the NZ price.  Shipping for 1 set I think was about S40NZ though, then shipping for 5 which I was going to get was $80NZ.  You have to get over $300NZ for free shipping.

Ah...yes, neglected to include shipping costs in the equation. $300NZ to qualify for free shipping - that's a bummer. I suppose one could order 5 Deloreans and a few other Lego exclusive bits and pieces or 1 other investment worthy set to make up $300, but still a significant amount to pay.