I should probably introduce myself

Hi there, let me introduce myself:

My name is Carl Henning, I love lego among other things - reading, (pop) science, economics, history. I live in Cologne, Germany. A ffew years ago I started collecting lego sets (again) with the 8448. It's mostly about Technic but also Star wars and some Creator car sets. Unfortunately I have often too little time for the larger sets next to my job ;) 

Looking forward to discussions here!

Welcome to Brickpicker !

Yeah the cleaning is a little tedious, thankfully most of my lots have been pretty good so far.  Do you have a preferred technique?  I have a tub that I fill with warm water and light dish soap and then use a toothbrush and start scrubbing.  Pieces then get rinsed and set on a towel with a small fan blowing on them to aid in drying.

Use your washing machine and clothes net.

Roll the net in a towel.

Hi there, let me introduce myself:

My name is Carl Henning, I love lego among other things - reading, (pop) science, economics, history. I live in Cologne, Germany. A ffew years ago I started collecting lego sets (again) with the 8448. It's mostly about Technic but also Star wars and some Creator car sets. Unfortunately I have often too little time for the larger sets next to my job ;) 

Looking forward to discussions here!

Welcome to Brickpicker, Carl!

Welcome. :) (Seeing how this is my first post, I probably shouldn't be welcoming you!)  

Is your profile pic from "The Missing Linx"?!?

Welcome to the site, M.O.D.O.K.!