Let's get proactive about LEGO scams on eBay.

StarPod

So that means what?  They are going to steal my account?  My identity?
Banned by someone for buying a cheap set?

Giving these guys money just encourages more scams.  Then you have to go through the whole getting your money back process.  If it seems like a scam, then it's a scam.

Extremely likely to be a drop shipper - you'll get your item, the "seller" gets their $, LEGO gets their $, Ebay gets their $, the CC holder gets lots of frustration and fear, and then the CC company writes it off, and charges higher interest rates (which you're already paying anyway).

Edited by KShine

It's so sad to see all the knock-offs Lego in a comic con where enthusiast gather to share their passion and respect intellectual property and copyrights from artists and designers. As much as I like great ROI products, but with toys, I cannot risk any body's life or my business to have issues with paint, plastic quality or loose parts where children can be injured.

Maybe Lego need hologram stickers on it's box and other parts for proof of authenticity? More social media/video contents to educate consumers on license and designing cost to justify to premium price tag?

Edited by tacsniper

• 2 months later...