70107 - Skunk Attack

shadow010

I know willy really didn't like the first new episode since March, but my kids and their buddies liked it.  They didn't give the beaver tribe a second thought for being out of the ordinary or bad. 

My main hope for this show is that we start seeing a "quest" type storyline soon.  The random stories about Laval vs. Cragger are fine, but one of the reasons the Ninjago TV show was so popular was because there was a continuous, seamless plot that built on itself.  The finale, viewed by 3.4M cable viewers in the US, was so popular because it was the culmination of a phenomenal story that grew over the season.

Yes! They need to make this a soap opera...not stand alone episodes. I think our problem was the wait and build up. We were so exciting and we had high expectations..and like I said...weren't even interested in watching the ending. We have since watched it again..and not much changed. The speedorz racing, craggers sister or whatever with the Smokey flowers...it's getting old fast. The chi thing is getting really trite as well. Even my 4 year old picked up on how this, the bash brothers, and hero factory are all the same thing. They all need steroids injected in their chests to perform.