Lego Friends 41000 Scooter Fun 40% off at Target.com

Guest eightbrick

Thanks for the heads up. I can't capitalize on this as I'm up north but I suggest those who can do. Friends seems pretty overlooked, but that's all the better for us who pay attention to the purple and pink :D

There seem to be a lot in stores and the ones I frequent have that set at 30% off right now, so I have been holding off for 50%. 40% is tempting, though.

Agreed...I've seen them everywhere too. They don't move at all...so up to you if you want to hold out (I feel like I've been holding out forever!). This is the best discount I've seen in my area. Who knows though...once the Dolphin Cruise is out and gains popularity, they may rise in demand as the two pair well thematically.

Agreed...I've seen them everywhere too. They don't move at all...so up to you if you want to hold out (I feel like I've been holding out forever!). This is the best discount I've seen in my area. Who knows though...once the Dolphin Cruise is out and gains popularity, they may rise in demand as the two pair well thematically.

If nothing else, the Scooter set would make a nice little bonus set incentive when you're ready to sell your dolphin cruisers.

Nice little find, wholovesboo. Ha ha, I wonder what kind of look the lady at Target's customer service desk would give me if I brought up a few of these! :lol:

Her: "Can I help you?"

Me: "Yes, I would like to price match."

Her: "Okay, what is the item?"

(I place the tiny set on the counter.)

Her: "....Is that it?" :logik:

:rofl:

Nice little find, wholovesboo. Ha ha, I wonder what kind of look the lady at Target's customer service desk would give me if I brought up a few of these! :lol:

Her: "Can I help you?"

Me: "Yes, I would like to price match."

Her: "Okay, what is the item?"

(I place the tiny set on the counter.)

Her: "....Is that it?" :logik:

:rofl:

LOL, just insist that you're REALLY into water scooters, and she can take it or leave it.

• Like 1