Orc Forge

stuturners

Only 19 left.

I  wonder what the Amazon.co.uk guys are doing... Do they check into their warehouse and go "Bloody Christ! We have some more Orc Forges (****)ere!"?

This is like the 4th time they've restocked it.

Haha, every time they open a cupboard more must fall out. :)

My cart says 7 left.

haha yeah i figured that out a long time ago. Its just a fake incentive to get people to buy. It might actually be x left from a certain retailer, but there are like 100 retialers lined up to sell, so you can clean out the last two say from Bobs lego store and then it says 7 left but those are from joes lego store.

• 3 weeks later...

This is plain weird. Either Amazon UK stockpiled this in the 1000's or there's something else going on here.

I can't believe that the guys at the warehouses are going "Oi, more Orc Forges 'ere" every day. I just checked and there are over 900 in stock.

I just checked and it says one left at

Isnt that great? Everyone can get it now :P

I predicted these will last way longer than the rest of the line... I was heavily surprised the went retiring soon... and are likely being remanufactured now....

Its illogical for LEGO to stop selling these with Orthanc currently available...

• 1 month later...