10235 - Winter Village Market

TheDarkness

I'm interested in 10235 not only for investment but for the children to,build at christmas. So 100 euros it doesn't matter... We have fun and it will stay in the room for 4 weeks so thats 2,50 euro a day to watch this lovely village lol! But these wintersets are only on sale after the holidays... Is this a set you should invest? (my opninion: may he to earn 35 euros in 3 years...)

Good question. I bought 2 of them at retail - 5%. It's imo interesting if you keep it until its not sold anymore. That set has been marked retired from since I started out to invest but is still sold in nearly every store.

I think it has the potential. It can do well with other sets like 10244 Fairground mixer and other. The new christmas set santa's workshop  10245 apeals less to me.

I'm sure it can be a decent investment. I think it will be 150 in 1 year and 3 months.

Perhaps according to TLC's secret plan we don't know about... We've already seen, that the US and the European market are similar but not congruent...

So not congruent that 10235 is still listed as 'Retired Product' in EU but it's still available in the US.

I just need to sell some of my sets to come up with the funds for the 10221...

So not congruent that 10235 is still listed as 'Retired Product' in EU but it's still available in the US.

I just need to sell some of my sets to come up with the funds for the 10221...

The funny thing is that the catalogue says the set 10235 should go online on october (is this a misprint?)

The online store says that as VIP I can order the christmas factory right now...

I'm confused!

post-41741-0-12291400-1410959387_thumb.j

The funny thing is that the catalogue says the set 10235 should go online on october (is this a misprint?)

The online store says that as VIP I can order the christmas factory right now...

I'm confused!

Technically, it is not "new". I wonder if they meant to put Santa Shop instead

Edited by No More Monkeys