What do your displays/collections look like?

hreed1985

I always get so self conscious about my LEGO room as it is nowhere near done.  But it has come a long way in the last month and wanted to showoff my modest collection. :D

bp_1376205172__lego_001.jpg

bp_1376205183__lego_002.jpg

My classic Spaceport MOC and collection....Someday it will be something to see lol

bp_1376205191__lego_003.jpg

bp_1376205204__lego_004.jpg

And finally the mess on the floor that I need to finish cleaning up....But hey what is LEGO without pieces scattered all over the floor :whistle:

bp_1376205211__lego_005.jpg

I hope the images aren't too big or intrusive.  I just need more shelves and another table or two but it will come with time.  Thanks all!

Looks great.  Like that fort you got going on top of the bins too.  Oh...and loved you in Swingers. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Thanks guys, it's nice to see what some of these sets look like built.  Unfortunately, I can't share pretty pictures as all mine are all sealed in the loft (attic) inside plastic waterproof bags and outer boxes with labels with mousetraps scattered about.  More importantly,  they are stated on my house insurance policy!  Once I clear out other junk from the spare room, I do plan to open and display some items.

Looks good Stomping.  Your GF is more understanding than my wife would be.  She would have kicked me out of the house.  I'll have to get some shots of the basement and put them up.  I have the Modulars on my desk, along with a couple other displays.  The boxes are all in a storage room down there, out of sight to keep young hands off them.

• Like 1

Looks good Stomping.  Your GF is more understanding than my wife would be.  She would have kicked me out of the house.  I'll have to get some shots of the basement and put them up.  I have the Modulars on my desk, along with a couple other displays.  The boxes are all in a storage room down there, out of sight to keep young hands off them.

Many thanks. Every thing is a bit of a mess, after we returned from the toy fair. Shifted A good amount of stock. You have a Basement, nice! Lego and a handy place to hid all of those corpses....(did I type that out load????) lol. My GF is wonderful. She love's Lego. But she does get miffed as soon as we clear some space, I fill it twice over with more stock.. Oh I had to move our Modular buildings into the spare bedroom..(see pic). I need more space to display :-)

Have fun! Stomping

post-27149-0-05402800-1379360816_thumb.j

Working on my mantel display for halloween. Graveyard needs work and the haunted forest.

Looks really nice. I do seem to remember one on flicker last year that look very similar(yours has a cool looking graveyard). Shame Halloween isn't celebrated(UK) like it is in USA(i was there in 2000. Best night out iv'e had in ages). But we do get one or two classic horror movies on the box.  Stomping

• 2 weeks later...

First time unloading pics.  Hope this works.attachicon.gif20130928_173545.jpgattachicon.gif20130928_173508.jpgattachicon.gif20130928_173500.jpg

Nice. Now I'm jealous... :D How did you get your sets to hang from the ceiling? I tried to hang the Planet sets from the ceiling, but the were always falling on my head in the middle of the night. I think I used string and stickytack, which may not have been the best option. 

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Very nice. Great placement for the SSD and X-Wing. I can't help but ask...why aren't your Modulars all together?

they were all on top in a row untill we built the ssd.  That thing is so big there was no where else to put it.  

Nice. Now I'm jealous... :D How did you get your sets to hang from the ceiling? I tried to hang the Planet sets from the ceiling, but the were always falling on my head in the middle of the night. I think I used string and stickytack, which may not have been the best option. 

Sorry I should have posted direct to you.  fishing line and push pins.

• 2 months later...

I happen to have a spare bedroom at my house that I use for my collection. It also so happens that this spare bedroom is completely painted in a space theme. It's mostly painted dark blue with planets and stars and whatnot. On the ceiling there are glow in the dark stars and some of the paint is even glow in the dark. There is also a black light that brings it to life in the dark. It's a freaking neat ass room. Anyways, there are a few built in shelves along the corners and I have my R2D2, Imperial Shuttle, Super Star Destroyer and all my other lego stuff displayed openly. I have all my modulars connected together on a shelf and stuff. It's awesome to have an entire room to dedicate to my diplays.