Target Australia has 50% off Hobbit sets

TheDarkness

Awesome deal. I cleaned out my local Target (South Morang, VIC in case anyone was going to go there).

At the 50% price, you can pretty much sell the minifigures for what you paid and keep the ret of the LEGO.

Or keep them for when they EOL.

At any rate, 50% off does not happen often in Aus, so grab it now while you can.

I must say this was the weirdest sale. Went back today during lunch break and the 50% off is gone. Some sets still there but now at 20% just like all the other LEGO. Very strange. Without The Darkness posting this I would have missed it completely. Just like the other day when Myer had buy 2 get 1 free. Not advertised at all. Just word of mouth and that was a week before their normal sale.

I agree, Its a bit odd.

I found out via facebook, apparently there was a big advertisement in the Herald down here.

Myer annoys me though, I am a Myer One Gold member, and there are buy 2 get 1 free offers that aren't even advertised at all.

They usually get advertised by email on a Super Saturday or through the Myer One app, but the last one wasn't anywhere to be found.

I was P'd off as I only found out after it had finished.

I usually use those to stock up on a lot of LEGO, and they are generally the best deals available in Aus (except this recent Hobbit 50% off).

Yeah I asked at 4 different Targets the reason for 50% off and none had a answer. Mine was that maybe they are clearing stock for when new movies comes out, but isn't that like late this year or next?

I did clean up though, going through checkout. "wow thats alot of lego" I replied "yeah my kids love it and have so many nephews to buy for" hahah suckers