9468 Vampire castle $69.00

Msudawgs56

I think most on here will tell you to buy now, as you likely won't get a chance to see it go lower. Meaning it will sell before it has the chance to be marked down further. That was the case with the Walmarts around me who marked it down to $69, they went quickly. Although my area is not great for deals lasting long on the shelves.

Guest eightbrick

There are 9 of them sitting on a local Walmart at that price since 6/22. I already have some VCs and will be waiting to see if they get them down even more in the coming weeks.

Keep us posted ;)

If you have some wait, if not - grab them. At that price even if its a secondary market dud, you will probably make most of your money back.

VCs were $69.00 in my area a couple weeks back.

I waited, and then two weeks later they were $45.00 to $55.00, and I snagged four at that price.

Keep in mind, however, that you should know your market before you ever let clearance rot on the shelf. If you haven't studied how quickly or slowly things disappear from your local Walmarts/Targets for a few weeks/months, then you should pretty much bite on anything 40% off or greater, or even at 30% if you fear you'll "miss the boat".

It's better to get some kind of discount and make some money, versus losing the set to waiting too long and making no money at all.

I'm incredibly confident in judging the approximate time I can pass up first wave clearances in my area, because I've been doing it for weeks straight. Until you reach that level of comfort in your market, or if you never do, it's better to be safe than sorry, as cliche as that is.

If anybody can get the Vampire Castle for $69 you are foolish for not getting them, heck $69.00 is the Wholesale price, if I could get 20 more for $69.00 I would and I already have 64 of them. So you guys that are waiting to pick some of these sets up that are retiring for about nothing are making a mistake. I am talking about the guys that don't have any or just a few of the big sets that are retiring