CLEARANCE: LEGO Friends Andrea's Bunny House 3938...

Guest eightbrick

$6.92 (30% off)...MSRP $9.99....eBay price around $12-14.00 in june 2013

http://www.target.com/p/lego-friends-andrea-s-bunny-house/-/A-14048228#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=lego

I do not invest in small sets anymore....your choice.

Thanks for the heads up. The deal hunters really make this site a great enviroment. This is a great deal, you should consider investing in this one ;) . The set is valued at over 13 bucks, and has a CAGR of 30% and hasn't even been retired yet. The Friends theme's popularity and the animal feel of the set will help propel it forward (the dog show, another animal oriented Friends set, has become the success story of the Friends theme). There's really not much else I can say about the set. It will be worth a good amount by Christmas.

Thanks for the heads up. The deal hunters really make this site a great enviroment. This is a great deal, you should consider investing in this one ;) . The set is valued at over 13 bucks, and has a CAGR of 30% and hasn't even been retired yet. The Friends theme's popularity and the animal feel of the set will help propel it forward (the dog show, another animal oriented Friends set, has become the success story of the Friends theme). There's really not much else I can say about the set. It will be worth a good amount by Christmas.

no problemo....U will buy it all? :rofl:  at least 50.00 for free shipping?

it is retired....http://search2.lego.com/?q=3938&lang=2057&cc=US

Guest eightbrick

Unfortunately I'm in Canada so I can't capitalize off this. But I'm sure some other Brickpickers will thanks to your find  ;)

Guest eightbrick

thats for sure.... :drool:

U can price match in store....Target store.

I might try that, although usually Canadian stores don't price match to American prices. Shame, I was in a Canadian Target today.