Flick Picks & TV Clicks

Guest eightbrick

2 hours ago, TheOrcKing said:

Why didn't anyone tell me the Japanese opening for the 90's X-Men cartoon was so freaking badass?!

The ending is also great.  Looks like they added a lot more animation, like a few scenes commonly seen in anime endings.  They also removed the Sentinels from the opening and Jubilee being chased.

Jubilee actually looks cool and badass in the Japanese version

Summer of Soul, a full length documentary in theaters and on Hulu, my early pick for academy award for best documentary. There were some great never before seen performances. It opens with Stevie Wonder playing the drums and there is a great segment on the 5th Dimension, and then there is Sly. 

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Looks like it has different beats than the originals.  I am ok with different, as long as it is written well.

But dang if this thing does not have tons of product placements.  Obviously Hershey and Walmart are big sponsor.  Even the trailer was brought to you by PS5 controllers :D

These kids will be at the premiere and they'll look like they're 20, as long as it's taken to get released.

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2021 at 6:52 AM, Darth_Raichu said:

Looks like it has different beats than the originals.  I am ok with different, as long as it is written well.

But dang if this thing does not have tons of product placements.  Obviously Hershey and Walmart are big sponsor.  Even the trailer was brought to you by PS5 controllers :D

Wait was that Ghost Busters trailer or Stranger Things season 4?

• Like 1