2 out of many, which ones should I take?

I like the TOWN HALL as one set for sure. I think thats going to be a BIG time money maker. What kind of town do you have if you dont have the TOWN HALL. And the other one....Hmmmmm they are all great sets. For me its either the Epic Dragon Battle or Diagon Alley. Keep in mind Jeff and Ed said that Ninjagos will be discontinued by 2013 so pick them up now before they are gone. I also believe Harry Potter is going to be gone next year also. I really like LOTR Helms Deep and Ninjago Fire Temple. Fire Temple might be a very good sleeper set IMO.

8098 is already gone from S@H in the US so if you want that, you should probably get it since it will likely be gone in Europe soon too if it's not already. The next line to be done is Harry Potter. They are done making sets for this so these will start disappearing any time. I would expect the two HP sets to rise faster than CTT. Unimog will probably be a good investment, but I pick sets with minifigures first. Town Hall just came out so you have plenty of time to get that. Epic Dragon Battle is also a newer set so you should have some time on that one. A lot of the smaller Ninjago sets were one and done, but the larger ones appear to stick around longer. Holiday Bakery will be around at the very least through this year.

Wow you got a great buy in that set. Good Find there buddy. How many did they have? I would of bought all of them haha

They only had that one left and had slashed it's price so someone like me (or a kid) would come and take it away!

I am going now after Hogwarts Castle as it is already out of most european Lego.com shops. Last one's gonna be a neck and neck between the bakery and dragon battle. I'm considering the Ninjago as the price is REALLY good, msrp is