Technic 2013 - Set Reviews

TheOrcKing

Well, this one caught me by surprise. If anything just for the simple fact it is a Technic set and I haven't seen any reviews on the 2013 ones save for maybe one or two others. Come on, it's Technic. Why is no one reviewing these?! Then again, I don't see these in store anywhere come to think of it.

Here is the link.

Name: Mobile Crane MK II

Number: 42009

Pieces: 2,606

Retail: US - $219.99, CAN - $249, AUS - $279.99, UK -

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It's strange how none of the upcoming 2H 2013 Technic sets are listed on LEGO Shop at Home. I thought they would have given VIP members a shot at them early (like they did with the Tower of Orthanc)

But it is strange they have all the new SW sets, the new Friends sets, the new CUUSOO BTTF set plus all the new City sets but no Technic.

What gives?

It's strange how none of the upcoming 2H 2013 Technic sets are listed on S@H. I thought they would have given VIP members a shot at them early (like they did with the Tower of Orthanc)

But it is strange they have all the new SW sets, the new Friends sets, the new CUUSOO BTTF set plus all the new City sets but no Technic.

What gives?

Not sure, Lateral, but good catch. I did have a chance to hit a Lego Store yesterday for a monthly mini-build for my kids and saw all the new Technic sets on display. The crane is a phenomenal model, and the box is a flip cover with some killer graphics. The Service Truck looks insanely cool (that green just jumps off the box), but it comes in a curiously small box for a $130.00 set. I saw 4x4 Crawler Exclusive too, and it was as great as advertised. This is setting up to be an epic release for Technic.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...