Any local forums??

stinger-311

Hoping so. I'll mail it back, doesn't bother me but they are fairly busted up.

I don't get how something that is here in 6 days manages to so regularly sustain water damage. I have had times where I have been quite fortunate and had a busted up box and no damage inside whatsoever.

They need thicker boxes, it really isn't that hard and would save them a heap I'd imagine.

Yeah thicker boxes would help. 

I really do not think it is amazon who are the real issue it is the baggage handlers at the airports when they load and unload the parcels. 

Funnily enough the lego boxes that Lego themselves use , I found, have never been damaged. Maybe amazon need to put a big fat LEGO STICKER on the box or FRAGILE. 

Maybe that would solve some of the issues.

Exactly. I have never had water damage on any other order placed, apart from Amazons, and I have used plenty of retailers over the years.

Maybe the issue comes from their warehouse and not the handlers. I am not sure. It is crazy though considering. I have items in transit for a month that get here better than their couriered items that come in a few days.