Mega Bloks - Despicable Me

schmidtywerben

Double thread alert, but no worries...

I'll reply to this one and a mod could close/delete the other one. 

To be honest, I don't think it would do well because many of the other Disney movies that have been turned into bad/mediocre investments (example: Toy Story). From a consumer's perspective, I don't know what I would enjoy more! I can just imagine having 50 of the minions! 

To my memory, there are really only a few vehicles, like his spaceship/car. I did like the movie though!

Double thread alert, but no worries...

I'll reply to this one and a mod could close/delete the other one. 

To be honest, I don't think it would do well because many of the other Disney movies that have been turned into bad/mediocre investments (example: Toy Story). From a consumer's perspective, I don't know what I would enjoy more! I can just imagine having 50 of the minions! 

To my memory, there are really only a few vehicles, like his spaceship/car. I did like the movie though!

I don't think Despicable Me is actually a product of Disney. Is it Dreamworks?

I saw the movie for the first time yesterday. The minions made me cry with laughter. I want lego minions!!

Is there not already a toy figurine range for this movie?

There are tons of despicable me toys out right now. The Toys R Us around me all have huge prominent displays.

Btw glad you liked the movie

There are tons of despicable me toys out right now. The Toys R Us around me all have huge prominent displays.

Btw glad you liked the movie

Yeah, I was in Target yesterday with my two boys and they found Fart Guns from the movie, they thought it was the funniest thing ever.  It made me laugh too but it was almost embarrassing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eightbrick

Not Lego related, but my wife texted me this pic yesterday, and I thought it was awesome...and yes, those are Twinkies!

(pic)

Normally when I talk about how the minions are so cute I want to devour them it doesn't make sense. xD Awesome!

Guest eightbrick

The maxi fig is sweet but unless it sells it doesn't really highlight potential for it. When they release the Minions movie though, who knows.

Those cupcake/ Twinkie combinations look awesome!

There's a minion movie coming? That's going to cause a lot of heart attacks due to overexposure to cuteness.