Mid Year Toy Sales 2013

stinger-311

Yep I am also looking to expanding the house and the driving force is lego, although I have spun it another way to the wife :) Mine is only 3 years old and is huge, but the lego collection just gets bigger and bigger and if you can not display what you love, whats the point.

Main main complaint with displaying is dust, I hate hate hate it. Which is why I have them behind glass. I can remember when I was 12 and had half of my bedroom floor taken over with a complete lego city and having to dust / wash sets every month to keep the dust down. God help you if you have OCD ( I may have a slight case)

Yes dust is a real pain, especially here. I regularly have to clean them :(

My father in law has spent a fortune on train sets from me. He loves them. He has 2 of the Red and Yellow Cargos, Passenger, Maersk and Horizon Express. He has motorised them all, and is now looking at about 30m of straight track for his design. Glad he buys them all off me :)

Yeah trains are a big seller for me also. They tend to attract a smaller percentage of the lego people though. I have tonnes of tack boxes at the moment bought when were 9 pound. Guessing you got some too?

Have you gotten around the limit amazon sometimes puts on certain items? 

Yes, but not always. My lego budget is very maxed out right now.
I do use work around sometimes. It all depends on the set and how much free cash I have. Right now, it isn't much.
Good with the dollar plummeting I guess. Multiple accounts though are awesome. I set up a second when I couldn't get enough of the ten euro Friends House sets