Oooh 30116 Robin Polybag at TRU.CA

Veegs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eightbrick

Managed to get one! Neat little set, will make a nice addition to the collection(still sealed of course) as will the Captain America and small Man of Steel set. 

Nice. Was there a lot of them left?

Guest eightbrick

I asked, and the girl behind the till said about 10-15. Might stop in tomorrow and take a look to see if there are any left. 

Warning: Off-topic:

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, I'm pretty sure you are in Alberta and just want to make sure you're OK and weren't hit by all the flooding. Here in Calgary things are drying out, but the core is still a mess (I don't think they will do the stampede this year). 

Warning: Off-topic:

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, I'm pretty sure you are in Alberta and just want to make sure you're OK and weren't hit by all the flooding. Here in Calgary things are drying out, but the core is still a mess (I don't think they will do the stampede this year). 

Ya I`m in Alberta. My area wasn`t hit nearly as bad as others though. Feeling very lucky at the moment  :good: Did you hear about the Saddledome? Heard the water was up to the 10th row of chairs. 

Guest eightbrick

Ya I`m in Alberta. My area wasn`t hit nearly as bad as others though. Feeling very lucky at the moment  :good: Did you hear about the Saddledome? Heard the water was up to the 10th row of chairs. 

I know, holy smokes, that place is probably toast. Apparently a bunch of memorbillia is misssing... washed away or stolen by very daring scuba theives? xD I guess I shouldn't joke though. If anyone got hit bad, I wish you and your family the best. (sorry for the forum hijack guys, but I'm in shock right now that this happened)

I know, holy smokes, that place is probably toast. Apparently a bunch of memorbillia is misssing... washed away or stolen by very daring scuba theives? xD I guess I shouldn't joke though. If anyone got hit bad, I wish you and your family the best. (sorry for the forum hijack guys, but I'm in shock right now that this happened)

Oh really? Figures, someone is always out to take advantage of the opportunity. 

Thanks! Same to you. Hopefully the clean-up is as quick as can be, and things can get back on track. One thing is for certain though, nothing here is going to be the same as it was. 

Hope everyone out west is doing okay.

I managed to get two Robins and, though I don't know if this is the right forum to indicate same, I'd be happy to trade one with any of the members who are interested and couldn't access the deal.