Batcave out of stock at lego, amazon & walmart.com: mean anything?

The batcave is out of stock at lego.com (for 30 days), amazon and walmart.com: do you think that this is a sign that EOL may be getting close?  When do you expect the batcave and the other batman sets from last year to EOL?  Any information on legos contract with DC (expires end of next year?)?

THe Batcave is all of 2013, and the DC Marvel License is suppose to be to 2015

The end of 2015?  Both the Marvel and DC license have the same contract length?  It would be great to know because unless lego negotiates a new contract, all of these sets have to EOL when the contract is up.  Lego was selling plenty of Hogwarts and Diagon Alleys at the end of last year and if their contract wasn't up they probably still would (I've heard multiple people come up to lego store employees asking where the HP sets are in the last couple of months).  I decided to start investing more in lego (I only had a few sets at the time) over Christmas time and choose HP as the line I was going to invest in -- I was very sad in the early days of January when I couldn't find a thing.

As emazers has said, it will still be available for stores to buy from Lego for this year, but I know around here, it's sat on the shelves for a long time.  I would bet many stores won't restock this item even when they do sell out since it seemed to be around for a bit.  Having a few, I would like this to disappear quickly so that there is a bit of a premium on it come Christmas time.

As emazers has said, it will still be available for stores to buy from Lego for this year, but I know around here, it's sat on the shelves for a long time.  I would bet many stores won't restock this item even when they do sell out since it seemed to be around for a bit.  Having a few, I would like this to disappear quickly so that there is a bit of a premium on it come Christmas time.

I think this is exactly why this is hard to find in stores......when they are in stock they sit forever, at least where I'm at, retailers want to move products, not have them sitting on shelves taking up space.