Lego product feedback survey

Darth Lego

Lego Survey on the Back of the Instructions.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you taken the survey?

• Never.
    • Once.
    • 2-4 times.
    • 5-10 times.
    • 11-20 times.
    • 21-30 times.
    • 31+ times.
  2. 2. Have you ever won a prize from the survey?

• Yes.
    • No.

I was wondering how many of you actually have submitted/taken this survey and if anybody on here has ever won? I have taken it several times, but I haven't won. Basically you go to the web address indicated on the back of the instructions, (I've attached a picture of it.), then you fill out the survey about the set. After finishing they ask for your email so they can contact you if you won. The prize is worth $80 USD. I've heard the odds of winning are anywhere from 1 in 1,000 to 1 in 50 so does anyone know the exact odds? Thanks.

dsc_6877.jpg

I contemplated taking the surveys just to try it out but haven't. I thought I read that the more of those surveys you fill out, the more chances you have of winning per month. Figured I would round up ten set numbers, fill out surveys for those, cross my fingers, and see how that goes.

I took the survey once and this is what I got: :ass:

...? Lego gave you a piece of ass?! What kind of sick & twisted mind runs these things?!

I didn't know Lego made moons. Sleeper set!

If it is, it is a stinker of a sleeper.

• 7 months later...

Hello all. Not sure if this has ever come up, but has anyone ever taken the Lego Surveys on the back of the manual and won anything?  I'm sure there are millions of surveys done every month/quarter, whatever, but surely someone knows of someone who has won something.  Also, what is it that you win?

Thank You

• 5 months later...

Yes, I know full well this is an old 'on & off' topic but I figured people here would like to know that I did manage to find at least one person on another site of Toys N Bricks where fairly recently (February 2014) he filled out a few of these surveys and actually won something! Actually this person won a lot and I'm not kidding about that. First he was sent a Desert Skiff by Lego, then receives a reply from Lego saying that wasn't the correct 'gift' to only receive yet another Desert Skiff for some reason, then finally he was sent one last email stating they were sending him a Gungan Sub. :o

Another person in the same thread said they were to receive a Batcave even though he filled out a bunch of surveys for City sets. :scratchhead: If that wasn't good enough, FedEx sent it to the wrong house therefore Lego ended up sending another only to have the first one be correctly sent leaving the guy with two Batcaves!

Nice to finally hear somebody did win something even if both circumstances were abnormal. It seems so weird to not hear more stories of winners when these product feedback surveys are supposed to yield a winner from 1 out of every 1,000 entries and there are how many people in the US alone? The only other time I can find where someone managed to win something was back in 2004 on Classic Castle. That isn

I was wondering the same. But I thought you could do the survey only one time per person. So tonight I know what I will be doing! haha You'll never know. I wouldn't mind getting some more batcaves or something else for free.

If I read the rules correctly, I believe you can only submit a single survey once per set. Try sending two in on a Sunset Speeder for example (one now, the other months later) and just the original submission will be counted. Supposedly the more surveys you fill out in a month, the more entries you will have to win with by the end of it I think. I wouldn't mind being given anything at all for free ....so long as it isn't a keychain. :wacko:
  • Like 1