4203 for $11.98

jkris53406

I just picked up 5 4203 sets from my local target. They were marked at 39.99 but rang up 11.99 each when I scanned them. The little girl in line behind me asked her mom why I was buying so many of the same set, lol!

That's a funny story! I'm sure all of us have gotten those weird looks/comments from others

I posted about this as well in the clearance thread, but I think it went largely unnoticed.  I found 2 4203's for the same $11.98, though they were in a clearance shelf and clearly marked at the price in red stickers.  Also found 4204 The Mine for $29.98 on the same shelf, and of course, bought both they had.

Is there a list somewhere about all the sets that people should be aware to scan if they happen to see in their local Target?  It seems like a lot of sets fly under the radar because they might not have a red tag but are no longer carried by the store and scan at clearance prices.

Is there a list somewhere about all the sets that people should be aware to scan if they happen to see in their local Target?  It seems like a lot of sets fly under the radar because they might not have a red tag but are no longer carried by the store and scan at clearance prices.

This is why we have the "Post your clearance deals here" thread.

• 2 weeks later...