Legends of Chima 2013

TheOrcKing

Pretty cool robo-gorilla.

Sidenote: anyone else sick of orange brick seperators? I have 7 of them, and only one green. I thought, new wave of sets, new color. But noooooo.

Pfffft, son. I am still rocking my two Dark Gray ones. Kickin' it OG in the separator game.

Back on topic, this is awesome, and I better see a Bear set here soon or I just might go APE.

• Like 1

Sidenote: anyone else sick of orange brick seperators? I have 7 of them, and only one green. I thought, new wave of sets, new color. But noooooo.

I have a green one and it is much better quality than the new one.  They'll most likely start throwing them in $10 sets soon...

I'm glad to have any brick seperator in a regular set; before you had to buy the BIG sets or oddball ones (like the Games) to even get one and you had to use the oh-so-usefull (not) minifigure wrench. I got mine from the City Alarm game and, oh boy, are my fingers so much happier since then! :) I wouldn't mind a different color though to brighten things up somewhat.

When looking at the list of minifigures and coming across the name of Rizzo (the raven), did anybody think of Rizzo the Rat from The Muppets?

Everytime I read that name I think of the Muppet rat.

I'm glad to have any brick seperator in a regular set; before you had to buy the BIG sets or oddball ones (like the Games) to even get one and you had to use the oh-so-usefull (not) minifigure wrench. I got mine from the City Alarm game and, oh boy, are my fingers so much happier since then! :) I wouldn't mind a different color though to brighten things up somewhat.

When looking at the list of minifigures and coming across the name of Rizzo (the raven), did anybody think of Rizzo the Rat from The Muppets?

Everytime I read that name I think of the Muppet rat.

Never came to mind!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played Rampage in my neighbor's basement on the NES, and we would stay up for hours trying to beat that damned game.  One day we finally beat it, and I was expecting some grand ending sequence to show King Kong getting killed, or running away, or something, and there was nothing...just a spin back to the entry screen.  I felt seriously screwed.  I am still bitter to this day.

• Like 1

I played Rampage in my neighbor's basement on the NES, and we would stay up for hours trying to beat that damned game.  One day we finally beat it, and I was expecting some grand ending sequence to show King Kong getting killed, or running away, or something, and there was nothing...just a spin back to the entry screen.  I felt seriously screwed.  I am still bitter to this day.

Ha ha, I remember that disappointment. World Tour wasn't much better but at least it actually had some kind of ending even if it was pointless....and short.

Lol I can see that. I really didn't care for the story - I just wanted to smash stuff and eat people.

• 2 weeks later...