Pirate Ship Ambush sold out @ S@H

My son is loving his PSA, Ican see why it sold out. Its also a good chance for people to get a decent ship that didn't want to plunk down inflated prices for a QAR or Black Pearl. I think this set will rise as well once retired.

Already saw a bunch of these at TRU and Target has already marked their shelves for this set in my area. I'm noticing most of their LOTR area is bare so either they've not restocked or they've pulled them from the shelves.

Many have reported Target has pulled existing Monster Fighters and LOTR off to hold in the back for summer clesrance to make way for the new line.

Many have reported Target has pulled existing Monster Fighters and LOTR off to hold in the back for summer clesrance to make way for the new line.

Yep. Both Target I visited last night had the labels for the new sets and still had Monster Fighter sets sitting in some of those spaces. Asked the guy working in the toy area about if they were going to clearance the MF sets to make for the new LOTR and he scanned it and said it's still an "Active" item in the system.

My guess is they will be clearning out all the first wave LOTR sets but maybe the Uruk-hai Army 9471 & Mines of Moria. 9471 seems to always be in stock.

Plus target.com is showing Helms Deep "not sold in stores" yet I know I've seen them in Target in the last couple weeks so that's def on it's way out.

Yep. Both Target I visited last night had the labels for the new sets and still had Monster Fighter sets sitting in some of those spaces. Asked the guy working in the toy area about if they were going to clearance the MF sets to make for the new LOTR and he scanned it and said it's still an "Active" item in the system.

My guess is they will be clearning out all the first wave LOTR sets but maybe the Uruk-hai Army 9471 & Mines of Moria. 9471 seems to always be in stock.

Plus target.com is showing Helms Deep "not sold in stores" yet I know I've seen them in Target in the last couple weeks so that's def on it's way out.

I am almost positive 9471 is going away, if only because it's a Helm's Deep expansion. Mines of Moria I heard is still in for the rest of the year.