Of all the castles made, which one do you think is best?

SirSydney

Castle from a few years ago was awesome if you like fantasy stuff like trolls, dragons, dwarfs.

I really like some of the Viking sets and rarely see them around.

Personally I like the kingdoms theme.

The new sets are a mix of the fantasy era and the kingdom sets.

Which of all the castles made ( Castle, Kingdom, etc.) do you think is the best?

I think if we look it objectively from designs and pieces provided Kingdoms is hands down the best line from Castle PERIOD.

My personal favorite as a kid was 1992 Black Knights and Dragon Knights (you know blue wizard Majisto etc.)

But if we count in LOTR & Hobbit to Castle aswell I would have to Vote Helm's Deep as the best set from Castle line (closely followed by Kingdoms Castle and 1992 Black Knights Castle)

I don't count LOTR as Castle otherwise you would also have to count Star Wars as Space. :)

But looking at "Castle" castles I am going to show my age and say the original grey castles from the mid to late 80's are the best. Plus the Woodlander sets.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest eightbrick

7094 King's Castle Siege is the best....No competition.

I love that Castle, got it for 30 bucks at Walmart once (wish I knew about investing and picked up like 10). Although, I must say that  my vote goes to 6086 Black Knight's Castle for pure nostalgic awesomeness!

• 4 months later...