NEW FORUM HELP AND FAQs...

That is a very helpful and organized page. It's already answered many of my uncertainties, thank you.

I do have a couple of questions. What exactly is Profile Feed? And before with attachments there was a 'post per post' limit but now there seems to be an overall limit, why is that?

That is a very helpful and organized page. It's already answered many of my uncertainties, thank you.

I do have a couple of questions. What exactly is Profile Feed? And before with attachments there was a 'post per post' limit but now there seems to be an overall limit, why is that?

The profile feed looks to be similar to Facebook, a place to post your "status" or whatever is in your mind at the moment.

I definitely want to know what kind of mood TheOrcKing is in. Very important!!!!!

Well, right now I feel hopped up like a crack cocaine addict from that energy drink....and this soda....and these cookies....and some other things that probably shouldn't go together.... Where am I? And why do I keep hearing someone that isn't there? :blink:

Well, right now I feel hopped up like a crack cocaine addict from that energy drink....and this soda....and these cookies....and some other things that probably shouldn't go together.... Where am I? And why do I keep hearing someone that isn't there? :blink:

Oh but I am there.... Bwahahaha! (don't turn around)

I have been trying to comment on gallery images, but when I submit my comment, it just goes away and nothing shows up?  Do the comments have to be approved before they are posted?

No, you have the same privileges that the other people that are commenting are.  If you can post in the forum, you can comment there as well.

Guest eightbrick

Sorry to bother you, but what is with the "Client Area" section when you click on your username? Are the "products and services purchased" a part of the upcoming Brick Classifieds?

Ed/Jeff,

Just tried logout hitting the logout button when I hit the login button on the upper right corner and then it said you have logged in and have the logout button of the message and when I hit that (since I have to do that in order to log me into the forum), this shows up:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Just thought I let you know..

Ed/Jeff,

Just tried logout hitting the logout button when I hit the login button on the upper right corner and then it said you have logged in and have the logout button of the message and when I hit that (since I have to do that in order to log me into the forum), this shows up:

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>

<system.web>

</system.web>

</configuration>

I'm having the same message pop up when I logout of Brickpicker. On my computer it still logs-out regardless of the message, but on my iPad it doesn't. I can login fine without any issues. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about it. Thanks again for the awesome new forum!

post-8374-0-54413500-1370214170_thumb.pn

Might be off topic.....

how do I get this freaking hippy off as my icon >_<

I've been posting a storm to see if it would go away haha

That's no hippy, it's a fortune teller. It tells everyone that you can see the future of Lego. You should be glad, I'm a troll, and before that I was a broke bald guy. Anyway I think the ranks are neato.

That's no hippy, it's a fortune teller. It tells everyone that you can see the future of Lego. You should be glad, I'm a troll, and before that I was a broke bald guy. Anyway I think the ranks are neato.

I also really like the new ranks versus the old brick ranks. The new ranks along with the other additions/changes "spice up" the new forum nicely. :D

Ed/Jeff,

Runtime Error

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

<configuration>
    <system.web>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

+1