Target buy one get 50% off City and Galaxy Squad

eracine

I should have took a picture of the sign. They had a sign and it was underlined that they had to be from same theme. Came home--and saw you can mix the themes online--and ordered it that way. My target is very strict. They wouldn't let us buy duplicate skylanders during a sale a couple months ago. There was a sign that you could only buy 1 jade flashwing. We tried to buy 2 anyways---denied at register.

I hear that. I believe I'm always just one step behind another collector in my area...

+1 for me. In fact, I know I am as I've come face to face with him during the after Christmas KMart sale where people were getting Helm's Deep for $48. He was certainly spooked and basically ran away from me when I asked him if there was anything left. I'm still new at this and didn't realize he had two Helm's Deep sets in his cart at the time, but I know those boxes well now. That was the last time I post local details of which stores I've been to and have yet to visit.

As for the Target sale, I went with 2 Fire Planes at $34.00/ea. after BOGO+online price match and found one 4203 for $19.98.

I recommend to get LEGO City Mobile Police Unit 7288 for 26.00 or so by matching price with walmart.com (35.00) and using BOGO50%......but just in your local target store. Set is slow now but it will be a winner after EOL this year. Look for example LEGO 4205 city offroad command police center to compare!!! sweeeeeet.....actually its 34.00 on target .com today also. )))))....or not. 44.00

I recommend to get LEGO City Mobile Police Unit 7288 for 26.00 or so by matching price with walmart.com (35.00) and using BOGO50%......but just in your local target store. Set is slow now but it will be a winner after EOL this year. Look for example LEGO 4205 city offroad command police center to compare!!! sweeeeeet.....

Hmmm, if that's the case, I'd better get to my local Wal-Mart.  They must have got another case of them and still have it marked at the after XMas clearance price $25.  They have 4-5 left, but I already have 3.

I hear that.  I believe I'm always just one step behind another collector in my area...

Hmmm, if that's the case, I'd better get to my local Wal-Mart.  They must have got another case of them and still have it marked at the after XMas clearance price $25.  They have 4-5 left, but I already have 3.

since Xmas? where was that another collector....

+1 for me. In fact, I know I am as I've come face to face with him during the after Christmas KMart sale where people were getting Helm's Deep for $48. He was certainly spooked and basically ran away from me when I asked him if there was anything left. I'm still new at this and didn't realize he had two Helm's Deep sets in his cart at the time, but I know those boxes well now. That was the last time I post local details of which stores I've been to and have yet to visit.

As for the Target sale, I went with 2 Fire Planes at $34.00/ea. after BOGO+online price match and found one 4203 for $19.98.

I usually will still report deals I encounter since that means that I've already been there and had my pick of the litter and if there is anything left. I do wish I had a collector in my area that would mutually share deals with me.

Well, I hit a bunch of Targets today based on the mention in this thread of people finding The Mine and the Excavator on clearance. Didn't find a single Mine, and none of the stores even had a shelf tag. One of them had two Excavators on an end cap, but they weren't marked down and scanned at regular price.

Funny thing is, 3-4 of them had the Lego display case with The Mine inside - but not the set itself. probably should have asked if I could have had those!

I went to 2 targets yesterday trying to have them match the 59.99 on the 4440 set and bogo 50% both said they can only match the first one but not the second one.  The second one I have to pay full price..  I am like why you won't allow me to get the BOGO 50% on the 59.99?  She said you already get like 30 dollars off or some BS... and so I went to the other one same thing happen even if I beg them with no avail...

Today I went to another Target and the lady there is so nice that she would do it no problem...  So I get 2 4440 for about 93.17 with the 5% redcard...  Why some of the Targets care so much how much am I gonna get discount for???  Puzzles me...

Guest ph4tb0i

I went to 2 targets yesterday trying to have them match the 59.99 on the 4440 set and bogo 50% both said they can only match the first one but not the second one.  The second one I have to pay full price..  I am like why you won't allow me to get the BOGO 50% on the 59.99?  She said you already get like 30 dollars off or some BS... and so I went to the other one same thing happen even if I beg them with no avail...

Today I went to another Target and the lady there is so nice that she would do it no problem...  So I get 2 4440 for about 93.17 with the 5% redcard...  Why some of the Targets care so much how much am I gonna get discount for???  Puzzles me...

Ditto. Got 4 Forest Police Stations today and 2 Fire planes... I'm surprised the Fire planes don't get picked as much.. that's a 522 piece set for 35 ish dollars...