Barrel Escape 25%

Fcbarcelona101

Not sure if this is a nationwide deal, but Barrel Escape is currently 25% off until May 25th in my local TRUs. May be worth picking up at that price since it's an exclusive.

25% off of 49.99? Or was the price jacked up higher?

Actually, in the store it shows with a retail of around $44 and with the discount ends up at $33

That's actually probably the cheapest this set has ever been, then. Hopefully this is a nationwide sale, I may check it out today. I don't really like this set honestly but I'd been wanting at least one of these so that I would own a full set of the 1st Hobbit wave. $33 minus the free gift card coupon handed out last week would bring it down to 23.

Actually, in the store it shows with a retail of around $44 and with the discount ends up at $33

That's actually probably the cheapest this set has ever been, then. Hopefully this is a nationwide sale, I may check it out today. I don't really like this set honestly but I'd been wanting at least one of these so that I would own a full set of the 1st Hobbit wave. $33 minus the free gift card coupon handed out last week would bring it down to 23.

Same. I will go get it tomorrow just because it may not go this low again. Missed out on that gift card, so it will be 33 for me...

This set has actually been on sale a few times at TRU around that price. A while back there was a coupon to get it for around $30. I picked up 3 during that time. It is also one set that usually doesn't get marked up during a BOGO 50% off which makes it $33.75 or so. My guess is this set doesn't sell very well since TRU never discounts anything else like they do this set.

This set has actually been on sale a few times at TRU around that price. A while back there was a coupon to get it for around $30. I picked up 3 during that time. It is also one set that usually doesn't get marked up during a BOGO 50% off which makes it $33.75 or so. My guess is this set doesn't sell very well since TRU never discounts anything else like they do this set.

May be the new Home One.

Echo your last sentence. The sets that are 25% off this week are the Y-Wing, Palpatine's Arrest, Barrel Escape, and High Speed Chase...nothing too exciting.

You can always return it and rebuy at TRU if the TRU price ends up being cheaper in your area....

.......he opened it.........

But wait! He's an investor! How can this be happening? This is MADNESS!! ;-)

No, just a collector, and I had been planning on opening it. My investment side is still very limited.

I'm thinking this set may have a bit of a price spike at the end of the year and early 2014. The scene it is based on is from the second movie that will be released in December. Maybe this will increase secondary demand a little, not sure if it will be EOL at retail by then though?

• Like 1