Town Hall 10224 on sale @ target.com

Coneil21

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but target.com has Town Hall (10224) on sale for $177.99. With redcard and ******, I was able to get another 7% discount ($165.53) and free shipping. If my math is right, its a little more than 17% discount in total.

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but target.com has tower bridge (10224) on sale for $177.99. With redcard and ******, I was able to get another 7% discount ($165.53) and free shipping. If my math is right, its a little more than 17% discount in total.

Might need to fix this since it says Tower Bridge.

Good deal though!

Guest ph4tb0i

If you're planning on building the set I think it's a good price. If using for investment Amazon has sold this for $150 - $155 in the past (got it for my wife for her valentine's gift for $155 earlier this year :)). Seeing as Modulars lately have seemed to take the Lego pill of immortality I think it might be wise to wait a bit longer for a bigger price drop.

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but target.com has tower bridge (10224) on sale for $177.99. With redcard and ******, I was able to get another 7% discount ($165.53) and free shipping. If my math is right, its a little more than 17% discount in total.

Town Hall or tower Bridge?

If you're planning on building the set I think it's a good price. If using for investment Amazon has sold this for $150 - $155 in the past (got it for my wife for her valentine's gift for $155 earlier this year :)). Seeing as Modulars lately have seemed to take the Lego pill of immortality I think it might be wise to wait a bit longer for a bigger price drop.

Good to know. I was under the impression these sets didn't go on sale very often. Thanks for the info!

I have nothing to add but I laughed hard at this.

Yes, that was a good one, like it!

We do have 5 modulars at retail still which seems a little crazy, guess TLG is still making good profits off them.

Which modular currently available is expected to retire first?

We do have 5 modulars at retail still which seems a little crazy, guess TLG is still making good profits off them.

In my opinion, Grand Emporium will be the first to go, even before FB.

In my opinion, Grand Emporium will be the first to go, even before FB.

A Lego store employee was trying to push FB on me when I was last in the store, telling me it was going soon. I always take what they say with a grain of salt, but even if he was telling the truth, I didn't want to pay full retail for it anyway. At the least, it would have to be double VIP points if I was going to buy it from there.

I don't think any of the current modulars are gonna retire.....ever. I mean we have five out right now and none look to be going anywhere. fire brigade has been out forever and just wont go away, like the death star. legos way of sticking it to investors lol

Correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't LEGO pulled the FB from their current store sets? Is this an indication or are they keeping it and making room for other sets? I guess the bigger question is this: are there sets out there that LEGO does not keep in stores due to space constraints or do they have every current set available on the shelf?