New Sets at TRU Virginia

emes

I am in Virginia from now until late next week. Went to a couple of TRU's tonight. They had all of the new City and Castle sets, and I was surprised to see that they already have the new LOTR sets. The LOTR Pirate Ship set is really cool looking. So is the new Coast Guard boat. Of course the prices were outrageous. I went to the one in Fair Lakes and it's one of the ones that has even extreme prices for TRU. The one in Manassas was a little better, but still the prices were outrageous. I did grab a couple of things on the BOGO but had a few TRU $5 off coupons so the price ended up being way below retail.

I am in Virginia from now until late next week.

Went to a couple of TRU's tonight. They had all of the new City and Castle sets, and I was surprised to see that they already have the new LOTR sets.

The LOTR Pirate Ship set is really cool looking. So is the new Coast Guard boat.

Of course the prices were outrageous. I went to the one in Fair Lakes and it's one of the ones that has even extreme prices for TRU. The one in Manassas was a little better, but still the prices were outrageous. I did grab a couple of things on the BOGO but had a few TRU $5 off coupons so the price ended up being way below retail.

I'm heading to TRU tomorrow with a gift card plus I have the coupon for the free 10 dollar card with 40 dollar purchase and the BOGO will still be in effect. I'll see how the prices are in ATX and see if they have any of these new sets. I kind of hope they don't have the new LOTR stuff, actually, because its going to be hard to resist getting them.

I'm heading to TRU tomorrow with a gift card plus I have the coupon for the free 10 dollar card with 40 dollar purchase and the BOGO will still be in effect. I'll see how the prices are in ATX and see if they have any of these new sets. I kind of hope they don't have the new LOTR stuff, actually, because its going to be hard to resist getting them.

It was really hard to resist the Pirate ship...I almost wanted to get it and come back to my hotel room and build it. Consider that I'm not really a builder and I'm definitely not into LOTR.

I know though that I'll be able to get it at a much lower price later.