Sears.ca (CAN) has 35% off a few SW/LOTR lego sets

weakside

20% of certain sets + 15% bonus (tax free event) if you use promo code 941612861. Decent sets to consider at 35% off include: LOTR Weathertop, SW Jabba, Gungan Sub, Battle Packs. I picked up a few...not too common seeing sales 35% off/clearance in CAN so I stocked up. Easy returns if buyers remorse sets in or find cheaper later. http://www.sears.ca/homepage

Wow, that is a great deal (50% off) Tie. I would load up at that price too. yeah you never know when that's a decent deal unless you surf around. The battle packs are good value at 35% off in CAN...we probably won't see $5-$8 clearance on these. Still waiting for good deals on HelmsDeep/Army...SuperHeroes, patience...

1 set on delivery route today...and 4 more at postal facility, next week I guess. Good investment or not at least my order is coming haha. Good luck on yours. Yeah, at least lego purchasers in CAN realize it's expensive based on our higher retail prices...for those Canadians that cross the boarder regularly or know a US contact they really have the leg up vs stay-at-home newbies like me. All part of the 'investment' game/hobby. I'm sure some investors have shipment sites near boarder for US online purchases.

Guest AnnexBrett

Fair discount! Horrible shipping practices and customer service however! I tried a few times when some good deal were on, but ended up with no LEGO and $ back... ! I'm not even checking their website any more...

Guest eightbrick

Fair discount! Horrible shipping practices and customer service however! I tried a few times when some good deal were on, but ended up with no LEGO and $ back... ! I'm not even checking their website any more...

Yeah, when I ordered my TIE and Ninjago spinner packs, the TIE Fighter box was dented ("packed" in a sears bag) and the cardboard backings of the Ninjago spinners was ripped open partially. I would stay away if you only want MISBs.