Selling my Lego sets

Cody_20

Hey guys, I'm new here but I have been wanting to sell my sets for awhile now. I have LOTS of trains related pieces, tracks and several train sets from when when I was younger. I have a question before I try to sell. I do not have the boxes for any of the sets but all the sets are still assembled, would it best for me to leave them assembled and sell them or just break them apart and sell as a bulk?

Hey guys, I'm new here but I have been wanting to sell my sets for awhile now. I have LOTS of trains related pieces, tracks and several train sets from when when I was younger. I have a question before I try to sell. I do not have the boxes for any of the sets but all the sets are still assembled, would it best for me to leave them assembled and sell them or just break them apart and sell as a bulk?

Hello, welcome to Brickpicker. What sets do you have? Do you have instructions?

I have the Santa Fe set (super chief + both cars), the train shed, the metro train, train crossing, and probably one or two more. I do not have the instructions. As a kid I was only excited about the set itself and always chucked the box and instructions lol.

I have the Santa Fe set (super chief + both cars), the train shed, the metro train, train crossing, and probably one or two more. I do not have the instructions. As a kid I was only excited about the set itself and always chucked the box and instructions lol.

Keep the sets together and sell them that way. I am 99.99% sure you will be able to sell the whole lot for more than bulk. I love the Santa Fe theme and they sell well. Very well.

Alright, Thanks! I'll try that and see what I can get. One more thing that I forgot to ask. How would one ship something like that?

I would get yourself a large quality box, wrap each train with bubble wrap and fill the box with those packing peanuts. Let us know when you list it, I might be interested.

I'd keep the set together and try not to take it apart much. I hate buying loose sets as you never know if something is missing. Although fun to put something together every once in a while, having to piece things back together if I don't have to, it could be hours for large sets and time is money.