Both Winter Village Bakery and Post Office listed as "Retired"

http://search2.lego.com/?q=winter+village〈=2057&cc=US I'm sure some remember that a little while ago the Bakery was listed as sold out and the Post Office was listed as "retired". Now they both are. Any thoughts? What do you think the ceiling is for these?

We knew the bakery would be gone for sure, personally, I am holding out hope that there will be a limited release of the post office again next christmas, even if it is only direct order from LEGO Shop at Home. The ceiling for these? It is way to early for us to know this, the toy shop is going for $200 now, we can expect these to all hit similar numbers down the road. The do very well for $50-70 sets.

Dang. I was hoping to get some more of these before the holidays, but not surprised either. I have some to sell this winter, so hope they take off for the holidays now that they are gone. These will do very well. The Toy Shop has skyrocketed, and while I realize that less people probably got in on that one than these two, I feel that these are still a niche set that probably not a ton of collectors have jumped on.

I have one toy shop and one bakery to open & build this Christmas (thanks to Alcarin!!!). Lets just say if any of these go to the $300+ range I will go out and buy different sets of christmas gifts for my family ;)

On

www.direndaj.si

I can still buy bakeries for as low as 50