TARGET.COM - Helm's deep $86.99 with Target card...UP TO 37% SELECT NINJAGO AND LOTR/HOBBIT SETS!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, I picked up a few things before the sale that I need to try and get refunded on the difference. Then I picked up a few more items and I was planning on buying more today but I hadn't checked to see when the sale was ending. That was quick.

Argh, I picked up a few things before the sale that I need to try and get refunded on the difference. Then I picked up a few more items and I was planning on buying more today but I hadn't checked to see when the sale was ending. That was quick.

Good luck, unless you did it yesterday I would guess that you will have a hard time getting them to refund anything.

Good luck, unless you did it yesterday I would guess that you will have a hard time getting them to refund anything.

Yeah, I would have had to run out there yesterday after dinner. Not worth it.

I did still get a great deal. I managed to pick up two Orc Forges and an Uruk-Hai Army at 20% off. I paid $31 each after taxes (including the 5% for the target card). They seem to be going at around $50 on Ebay now. That's about a $14 profit on Ebay if I decide to flip it which is pretty respectable. I sold about 20 Funhouse Escapes last year at that profit margin and I'm pretty happy with it.

Or I could hold onto it for Christmas. Maybe it will be worth $60 to $70 then.

I would have bet big money this was a final clearance event. What was that, Mother's Day sale? Just a random 24 hour mega sale that wasn't advertised, held online only, and Target will now restock the first wave of LOTR Lego sets just to clearance them out again in three weeks when they get retired officially? I don't get it...

I received my order from Target today. I gotta commend them for the expedient shipping, but my order was packed horribly inside a large but thin box without much insulation, and as a result, 2 of the sets inside (Gandalf Arrives and Uruk-Hai Army) were totally smashed up. I'm going to have to take them to a store I guess and do an exchange.

The Target Website shows The Nijango Epic battle online only, but thats wrong alot of targets have them, I got 5 Epic Battles, and 5 Helm's Deep, one box was damaged for the Epic Battle, and 2 Helm's Deep were damaged so went over and exchanged them for mint ones.

The Target Website shows The Nijango Epic battle online only, but thats wrong alot of targets have them, I got 5 Epic Battles, and 5 Helm's Deep, one box was damaged for the Epic Battle, and 2 Helm's Deep were damaged so went over and exchanged them for mint ones.

Cool. I seem to remember seeing them in stores recently, so I will have to call around. I laughed hard when I opened the box.