More Gossip from the Milton Keynes Lego Store

• 1 month later...

Even if Mines of Moria is retiring, which I don't believe it is, they are EVERYWHERE. Even if a store is cleaned out of LEGO LOTR, they have this set. It really is odd.

Agreed, it's one of the least popular sets for LOTR it seems. The maxi figure may help the set later if they don't produce a troll in another set though, I guess.

I think Mines of Moria has already disappeared from my Walmart and possibly Target as well. They didn't sell out so hot to begin with but that, Helm's Deep, and Attack on Weathertop are gone without a trace. Uruk-hai Army seems to be the remaining survivor of this run for the theme.

I think Mines of Moria has already disappeared from my Walmart and possibly Target as well. They didn't sell out so hot to begin with but that, Helm's Deep, and Attack on Weathertop are gone without a trace. Uruk-hai Army seems to be the remaining survivor of this run for the theme.

I think I read in another post that uruk-hai army would survive the first wave retirements. Probably emazers said that.

Emazers said in his post (which I now cannot find :( ) that only the even numbered sets would be going in June, 9470, 2, 4, 6. 

Mines is 9473 so is staying. These are the ones I am concentrating on this month.