Unadvertised Free Shipping at LEGO S@H

timinchicago

I was checking out the new Star Wars and Technic sets on LEGO Shop at Home yesterday and noticed that shipping on orders over $75 was free for me! There was no mention of it on the site nor did I receive any notification about it. Apparently LEGO Shop at Home is testing out free shipping for random accounts until the end of the year. The only way to tell if you are one of the free shipping accounts is to add >$75 to your cart.

I got an email that said I get free shipping. It was kind of hidden in the message.

Yes, I also get the same message. To be honest, I will buy from Amazon or another source unless I do get free shipping. To me, it is expected and I will not pay for it.

I too use Amazon whenever possible but there are many instances where Amazon does not carry a specific set or it is only available from a 3rd party reseller at an inflated price. As a rule I will not buy anything from LEGO Shop at Home unless it has free shipping as I live only 5 mins from a LEGO store.

• 1 month later...