30653 - Batman 1992 (polybag)

glenbart

Geez, it's been a while since I've been on here, one of the last topics I remember debating was trying to convince someone that the recently retired LOTR sets were a good investment.  He was mad that they hadn't gone up.

I sold off all my Lego for days in the sun and I would be sitting on  a fortune now, I had 13 Jabba 9516's alone, got them for £67 quick too, you can't even buy leia now for that.

I don't invest anymore, havent got the room but i do buy and sell on ebay, picked up a nice couple of used lots recently with classic space and castle and one with train, trebling my money and it's great fun when you can build up the vintage sets.

Anyway I'm here because I see a Batman Polybag selling pre-order on ebay and I was wondering if anyone knew where the fig is coming from, I'm sure you guys would have seen it, I searched the forum but could'nt find a discussion on it.

Thanks if anyone can help.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, glenbart said:

Anyway I'm here because I see a Batman Polybag selling pre-order on ebay and I was wondering if anyone knew where the fig is coming from, I'm sure you guys would have seen it, I searched the forum but could'nt find a discussion on it.

I am fairly certain it is the same Batman minfigure included with the soon to be available "Batbox" set (76252). The torso printing is different from the previous iteration released around 2019. There is a standalone Batmobile (76224) coming up which appears to share the same printing however does not feature the cape & cowl piece.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

Theres a cert for every country on them including a Mexico plant US one all dated 5/31 so will be popping up,  TRU canada already has them

NA UPC is 673419377089

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/LEGO-Super-Heroes-Batman-1992-30653/74132AE6.html

any one have a mexico contact for bulk order? of lego in general?

Edited by Tonka858

18 minutes ago, Tonka858 said:

dont see anyone shipping from mexico 

What is wrong with Austria and Germany, you don’t want the EU packaging?

Did you message the member I shared with you last time you asked for a Mexico contact?

Edited by Pseudoty

• TheOrcKing changed the title to 30653 - Batman 1992 (polybag)
  • 3 weeks later...